Monday, January 28, 2013

Intro to a Moderate in Kansas

I guess I decided to write this blog as a way to reach out to people in the state of Kansas. I am a native Kansas, will be for life.

I love the fact we have 4 beautiful seasons, lakes, fields, meadows, rolling hills.

What has me tore up about this state is the political backstabbing, lying, cheating, two faced people who claim to be Republicans.

I myself am a Republican, I am proud to be one. But I guess I do not fit the mold of typical Kansas Republicans anymore. So I will now refer myself as a Rhino.

 Ehh, I am ok with because I know believe any true old school GOP Republican is a Rhino. Beliefs on limited government and lower taxes. Not all these social issues!!

Does it honestly keep people awake at night, thinking about gay marriage, abortion? Shouldn't the hard working folks of Kansas be more concerned with jobs, taxes, schools, farming, businesses?

I guess because of how this last election showed during the primary and general it does! That is sad, horrible and makes me ashamed.

I will post my thoughts only on this blog. My opinions and how I came to them. I will not tolerate bullying, Hell their was enough of that in the election. If you do not like or agree with me, thats your choice, but beware - attacking one person for how they feel, shows how closed minded you are. I by no means will turn down a debate, but attacks I will.

Sincerely,

The Moderate in Kansas




No comments:

Post a Comment